Monday, October 15, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

Um, hi.  Remember me?  I used to blog here sometimes.  I'm not sure what's been keeping me away...I have really good blogging intentions, but then...I don't know.  Life.  Someone breaks a light. Someone wants to play outside.  Someone wants to bake.  Or read.  Or gets sick.  Or could be the new phase of life, the new I-wear-jeans-all-the-time-and-don't-blog-anymore stage.  Could be any number of things.  But know that I have good intentions.  And I'm trying to come back.  It's a whole lot easier when you have some really great photos to post.  Photos that a real photographer took...I love having a photographer in the family.

Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch.  Cait brought her camera along and graciously shared these photos with me.  We've been going to Pully's Farm Market for years, and it just keeps getting better & better.  There are amazing fun, free things for the kiddos to do.  A corn maze, a corn sandbox, pumpkin launches, an odd duck game that I have no idea how to describe but the boys love it.  And of course, lots o pumpkins to pick from the patch {aka picking from the crates on the ground}!














































Hope you're enjoying autumn as much as we are!  And I hope I'll be back with another blog post soon!





9 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow Steve, thanks! i'll generously extend this offer to you too: you are invited to follow my blog!

      Delete
  2. who is this generous steve character?! ^

    anyway, your boys are beautiful.
    love the pics of the three of them together.
    and each of them eating field corn - ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haa - your comment made me laugh out loud! maybe his generosity could extend to you too!

      levi did actually start to take bite of his corn...we had to quickly throw it away!

      Delete
  3. hahahaha rachel.

    this post- me too! why is it suddenly so hard to sit down and write stuff?? i need to get out more because photo ops do indeed help! what a lovely day with beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad I'm not the only one that sometimes struggles with blogging. :)

      Delete
  4. These are great photos and it sure looks like they all had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pumpkin patches by us are officially extremely dull. This looks so great for kids!!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks so fun! great pics. glad you guys are enjoying the fall!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...