Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last Day of School

Today was Lincoln's last day of kindergarten.  Didn't I just write this post yesterday?  How fast this year did go.  Linc is sooo excited to be done with school.  Just as excited as he was to start it - haa!  I'm glad to get a break from the morning routine & rush - but I know some of these days are going to feel very long.  Especially in the first couple of weeks as the boys readjust to be being around each other all day, every day.        
I thought it would be kind of fun to do a reversal of that first day of school...

Bringing my baby back home to me...








{The two little munchkins thought it was funny to be running around in the background!}

And a comparison of his first and last days of kindergarten.  {I cannot believe how similar his outfits were...that was not planned!}  Some of that baby-ness is gone from his face.  :(


I'm proud of my big boy!  He's done so well and learned so much.  And hopefully he gets bored enough this summer that he gets excited to start first grade.  :)


3 comments:

  1. I like the first and last day comparison. He does look much more like a grown up boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, beanie! stop growing up so fast. love that little man so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a handsome boy you've got there mand!! congrats on making it through the first of the first!! huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...