Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ten on Ten :: May

One photo.  Every hour.  For ten hours.  On the tenth.  Linking up with Rebekah's Ten on Ten.

I wasn't sure I would do Ten on Ten this month.  I have a big work conference tonight and all day tomorrow.  And a lot of baking to do.  But then I thought maybe I could use this as my stress reliever.  When I get overwhelmed by my projects - I can snap a photo & upload it.  But please forgive me if I don't make it to ten.

Little animal friends on my bathroom mirror

Morning coffee in my newly thrifted vintage mug...love it!

This magnet on my fridge makes me smile

One of my favorite breakfasts.  
And does anyone else not get to eat breakfast until hours after everyone else in the house seems to??

Making a New York style cheesecake for this girl's birthday tomorrow

A windblown Levi - with rosy, cold cheeks.  My niece came and took the boys to play for a while - she's the best...I was able to get a couple hours of work done without the boys.

Lots o' salted caramel cupcakes

Grubby little feet - cannot get my boys to keep their socks on

My newly thrifted pillows

Wishing I had time to make a smoothie before leaving for work...

{yay - I got my 10 in!}

Join the fun here:
ten on ten button

13 comments:

  1. impressive!
    so, SO looking forward to that cheesecake.
    love the pillows & love that windblown little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those salted caramel cupcakes look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, yummy treats and great thrifted finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great set! love that yellow pillow and those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I want one of those salted carmel cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute pillows!
    i'm dying to try a salted caramel cupcake as well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man, those cupcakes!! and that stack of cream cheese! hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cupcakes! Those pillows! I want them both :). Looks like a busy and delicious day. Oh and I eat hours after everyone else too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your cupcakes look amazing. Great perspective on snapping through the stress - I tried to take a similar approach but only made it to 9!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! Your day looks like it was filled with lots of good food! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i forgot again!

    love the new mugs.
    and that is a disgusting amount of cream cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, I'm officially hungry. these are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...