Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Style :: Vintage Blue Plaid

So excited to be wearing normal clothes & shoes again.  After my foot surgery I lived in my sweats and hospital shoe for over two weeks.  Now I can actually get dressed!  And drive!  I was surprised that I was able to put my shoes/boots on so soon.  My foot does feel sore, and if I walk for too long, I start limping, but overall, feeling pretty good.
This is another vintage zip & dash dress that I thrifted a few months ago.  Oh how I love them!  :)




Dress - vintage, thrifted
Sweater - vintage, thrifted
Belt - vintage, Calista Miakoda
Boots - vintage, gift from Cait
Earrings - SEED


Linking up with Pleated Poppy, Real Momma, Real Style.




5 comments:

  1. love that second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! Love the thrifted dress with the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I have to ask where you do your thrifting? I LOVE these zip and dash dresses! I have to have one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara - I usually shop at Salvation Army. The one in Batavia and the one in Henrietta. I do go to Amvets sometimes too {in Henrietta}. I'd love to go more places...but with three little kids, I just don't have the time! Thankfully Salva's has a pretty good selection!

      Delete
  4. I REALLY need to start shopping at your thrift store! You always put together the sweetest looks!

    Thanks for partying with me at Drab to Fab. Here's the link to this weeks, party! Come on back to share more of your lovely looks.

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/04/drab-to-fab-link-up-12-features.html

    Have a lovely weekend! :)

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...