Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Little Fashion :: Malacai's Style

Cait took these pictures of Malacai last week and I just love them.  They reflect his personality so well.  My little Cai-guy, so mischievous, yet such a little charmer.  {And such a little tough guy!}
Recently, after putting Malacai to bed, I heard him creeping down the stairs.  I went and asked him what he was doing and he told me he needed to pee.  I told him he had just went a few minutes ago and he needed to go to bed, but he insisted.  So I told him to go into the bathroom and go.  After about a minute, I went in to check on him and he was just standing in the bathroom.  I started scolding him for just standing around and that he needed to go to the bathroom and get back to bed.  In the midst of my scolding, he looked up at me with a little smile on his face and said, "you look pretty".  Haa!!  I had to leave the bathroom because I didn't want him to see me laughing.  That boy...always charming his way out of trouble.





Button down: vintage, thrifted
Batman tee: vintage, thrifted
Jeans: hand-me-downs? thrifted? {probably both}
Converse: thrifted

Photos by my lovely step-daughter, Cait.  Isn't she the best?  Be sure to check out her blog and facebook page.  I'm thinking she should just start taking all my pictures for my blog.  ;)


Linking up with Small Style





5 comments:

  1. I love his style. My seven year old boy would love this whole outfit and he also has similar bedtime antics. Sounds like they would get on famously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cool batman tee thrown under the yellow oxford...awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are great. Funny how kids learn so early how to charm their way out of trouble, hey? Mine, who's not yet two, has figured out that if she looks at me and says, "happy!", I pretty much melt. So. They're smart these little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable! Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...