Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Style: Vintage Zip & Dash Dress

Another one of my vintage house dresses. I found a few that zipper up the front and the tag on them says Zip & Dash - love it!   Also love this warm weather we're having - I didn't need to wear tights! {Sorry for the pale, pale legs, but get used to 'em!}.  This purse is a recent thrift find and I love it.  It's actually my first every-day purse that I've thrifted, I've never found one that was quite big enough that I thought was cute.  The day after I got this I was volunteering in Lincoln's class and when I walked in, the kids were over having circle time and they turned to wave at me and Linc waved and said hi, then whispered loudly, "Mom, did you get a new purse?".  Haa - that kid.  He notices every little detail!
I also found some cute, little rugged woodsmen while out taking pictures.  They took a quick break from their hard work of throwing sticks & stones in the creek to take a picture with me.





Dress - vintage, thrifted
Sweater - thrifted
Boots - vintage, gift from Cait
Belt & Tank - Target
Headband - made by me!
Owl Earrings - vintage, gift from my mama
Necklace - vintage, gift from Cait
Purse - vintage, thrifted

Linking up: Monday Mingle, Real Momma, Real Style, Pleated Poppy




7 comments:

  1. cute dress. and i really do like that purse, i should have snatched it when linc was telling me that it was mine the other day.

    baby weebs looks so sweet in that picture with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little brood is too cute. Loving all this plaid! Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The outfit is so cute and colorful - I'm finding it hard to bring out color in my wardrobe... love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. vintage and plaid and dresses. three of my favorite things.
    and yellow makes 4.
    love it!
    those boys couldn't be cuter either, precious trio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! Vintage is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are all of you in your plaid? Love the dress! Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle last week...I hope you'll join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the whole look!

    Thanks for sharing this last week at Drab to Fab :) Here's a link to today's party:

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/03/drab-to-fab-link-up-10-features.html

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...