Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little Fashion - Awkward Poses

These pictures make me laugh every time I see them!  I took these a few weeks back and the boys seem to be really struggling with their poses.  They were certainly trying hard to work their model poses though! 

Starting off they were doing okay - cute, normal poses... 

Trying to figure what they should be doing with themselves...

Totally struggling!  Haa - I love them!!

Linc's wearing -  sweater: vintage, thrifted | jeans: thrifted | converse: thrifted
Cai's wearing - shirt: vintage, thrifted | cords: thrifted | sneakers: thrifted

Linking up with Mama Loves Papa's Small Style...

***
I've had a super busy week....lots of baking!  Made cupcakes to take to work on Monday for a friend's birthday.  Been working on another cupcake order I have for this weekend.  Plus busy menu planning, shopping & baking for the Super Food Party on Sunday...wahoo!  Do you have any fun plans for Super Bowl weekend?


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Manda, I LOVE their outfits! And, even with their "awkward" poses they are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... well, at least they are trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweeties! And I love that brick backdrop!

    My boys both reached a point where they couldn't smile naturally, but they're outgrowing it, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...