Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ten on Ten :: January

Linking up with Rebekah's Ten on Ten...

Every morning my love makes me a cup of coffee

Whipping up some Avalanche Bars for the MOPS mamas

On the way to MOPS {not actually driving while taking pictures...I do know I have precious cargo in the van!}

On the way home.  Score for the boys - their favorite thing is to catch a train...

Lunch.  Thanks Mama-love for making my salad!!

Hanging tough

Sunlight

Salt & Pepper

Craving

Reflections


ten on ten button


{can you vote for me please? two clicks}

14 comments:

  1. LOVE that sunlight pic! gorgeous shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm you made those bars, I should have known. I snagged the tiniest bite on my way out this morning and wished I had taken a bigger piece. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. colden loves trains too! like your 10 on 10 :o) how do you get your pics so big? have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did MOPS too for 5 years before my son started school...loved it!
    Great pictures...I hope you had more for lunch than just that little salad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that reflections picture. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a FUN set of photos!!! Those bars look SO good. I must make them. The last shot is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set, I love how you captured this winter light!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I love a ripped jean. I don't know why. Maybe it is because they are WELL worn. They have been played in and loved in.

    Your light picture is gorgeous and the salad looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the sunlight pic! great set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. is that a crunch crisp?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haa - yes cait! i was wondering if you would notice that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My son loves trains, too! Must be a boy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool set! Love the train!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...