Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Levi's Vintage Style: Plaid Jacket

This is what Levi wore on Christmas day.  I found this sweet little vintage jacket a few weeks ago while out thrifting and was so excited that it fit Levi.  The vintage Converse were a gift from Cait that he opened on Christmas morning - how amazing are they?!  And how perfect to go with this jacket!  They are a little tight on him, so sadly he won't get much use out of them.
This little guy has had a rough few days - he got a pretty bad cold Christmas Eve that he's still suffering from.  And he's had quite a few falls lately and is looking pretty banged up...tis the age.





Jacket: vintage thrifted | Pants: thrifted | Shoes: vintage, gift from Cait

Linking up with Little Vintage Style and Small Style.

{how about a little vote lovin'? two clicks}

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love those shoes! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are AWESOME!!! i hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. l-o-v-e the shoes. you guys find great stuff. take me thrifting w/ you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a perfect little outfit! The jacket and shoes are so adorable! And love your Christmas photo in the previous post! The sweaters are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Manda, he is so adorable! I love his whole little outfit. I hope you all had a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banged up or no, he looks adorable. I love little boys in plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's adorable! And I love me some plaid. I won't even get started on how sweet those little converse are.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...