Sunday, December 4, 2011

Let the bidding begin!

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned my dear cousin was hosting an online adoption auction to help raise funds to bring her sweet baby home from Ethopia? Well, the auction has begun - so please go check it out and place a bid on something!! There are so many great things - you are sure to find something you love!

And since I know some of my readers are vintage lovers like myself...here's some sweet vintage things you could bid on {click on the pictures to take you to the auction}:





And for any of my foodie fans that live nearby:
Salted Caramel Cupcakes

And showing off my love's amazing talent - some super cute teether toys he made:


Happy bidding my friends!




{How about a little vote lovin'? Two clicks}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...