Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Levi's Vintage Style: Hoodie & Tee

I found this cute vintage hoodie and tee shirt while out thrifting last week. I love them! The stripes and bird on the hoodie - the pointed hood!! And this tee shirt that says "cuddle me" is just perfect for Levi as he's been the most "cuddle-y" of my boys. I'm just bummed that I didn't find them sooner as Levi won't get to wear them too many times before they're too small.







hoodie: vintage, thrifted | tee: vintage, thrifted | jeans: thrifted | converse: thrifted

Linking up with Little Vintage Style & Small Style.

{How about a little vote for the cute vintage kid? Two clicks}

10 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the birdie hoodie! Doesn't it suck when you find vintage clothes that are too small to get more than one or two wearings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one big bundle of cute! The hoodie is adorable and I love the cuddle me tee too. What great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how the hood is pointy! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what an amazing find!!! he looks super cute ;)

    i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pointy little hood. What a sweet little imp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that is a SCORE! LOVE IT.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous find! love how the hoodie has a little gnome pointy top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that has got to be one of the cutest little boys outfit i have seen in a long time!! to adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE that hoodie! Levi is so cute how could you not want to cuddle him?! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...