Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fabulous First

My sweet little niece, Fabienne Joy, turned one on October 21st. To celebrate, my sister threw a woodland theme party. You can see pictures of the whole party on my sister's blog but I wanted to share what I contributed...desserts of course!!





















:: The dessert table
:: Woodland Cake | Faba's "smash cake"
:: Caramel apples, cupcakes, treats & owls
:: Salted Caramel Cupcakes, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Blackout Espresso Cupcakes
:: More yummy goodness
:: Salted Caramel Popcorn, Pretzel & Peanut Bars
:: Sweet baby girl with her cake {don't you love her hat...my mama made it!} | Pretty Pink Layers
:: Owl rocks painted by my love | Cute woodland creatures
:: My boys...feasting!

I can't believe baby girl is already one! I love her to pieces and I'd do anything for her...including spend an entire week baking my heart out! xoxo little Joy!

{How about a little vote lovin'? Two clicks}

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of deliciousness in one place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't even know where to begin! that pink ruffle cake is so completely fabulous! with ombre layers no less! AND served on tree trunk trivets! such a sweet little owl hat for a sweet little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Faba's hat! So sweet. And Malacai's face with the caramel apple!?! Too much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...