Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today...

Shew...We had our first MOPS meeting of the year this morning and it's my first year as co-coordinator of our group. I've been planning & getting ready for this for weeks and now I feel like I can just crash. It was a great time...I love getting to hang out with other mamas.


Malacai & his BFF, Issac, hanging out together this afternoon. {Is anyone else disliking the new instagram? I'm giving it two thumbs down...}

I wanted to let you know that I'm guest posting on beautiful Morgan's blog today: Mama Loves Papa. Head over there to check out a fun artsy/crafty project I do with my boys.

{How about a little vote-lovin'? Two clicks}

2 comments:

  1. Found you via Morgan's blog Mama Loves Papa. You have a really lovely blog here. I loved your canvas ideas they are truly beautiful and a great way to remember the stages in your boys lives!
    I featured your post from Morgan's blog on my page's Three Blog Thursday. Come take a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouu, why the insta hate? i rather love it. i totally need to steal this idea. better stock up on acrylics...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...