Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sleeping with Cars...

As I was laying in bed last night, desperately trying to fall asleep {why does it take me so long to fall asleep??!}, I rolled over and felt a hard, small lump tangled up in the sheets. Pulled out: Lightening McQueen!

Courtesy of Malacai.

Also courtesy of Malacai: being startled awake {ok...only Mike was startled awake. I was still desperately trying to fall asleep. I was just startled.} by an alarm going off. Apparently the kid had big plans for 12:02am. The alarm in his room started going off and it sits right next to the monitor base...it was quite loud on our end. Malacai didn't even wake up.

{How about a vote for this little rascal? Two clicks}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...