Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Style: Vintage Red Dress

This summer I seemed to really luck out in thrifting some cute vintage dresses. So I thought I'd show some of them to you {now that summer is about over - eek - I get so behind on posting things I want to share...}. This one might be my fav. I got it at an estate sale a couple of weeks before my birthday, and wore it on my birthday, so now it's become my 'birthday dress'.
And the shoes are also birthday shoes - Cait gave them to me for my birthday! I love them! {And am so amazed that she found shoes in my size!}
I also shot some photos with the boys during this and am always so amused at what the boys are doing in the photos - check out Malacai in that last photo!
{Pardon my awkward posing and pale, pale legs. Skin cancer will scare the tan right out of you. Hm...another post I should do...}









Linking up with The Pleated Poppy...

red dress: vintage, thrifted {no tag} | shoes: gift from Cait | turquoise ring: no idea - i'm pretty sure i had this in high school?

{How about a vote for this stylin' mama? Two clicks}

1 comment:

  1. so cute! now that you have stocked up on some sweet dresses, you need to start doing outfit posts all the time!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...