Thursday, September 8, 2011

Levi's Vintage Style: Football Shirt

I found this sweet little vintage Health-tex shirt while out thrifting a couple of months ago. I think it's so cute {not into football at all though}. It's a perfect fall shirt. I would love it if it would still fit Levi for the superbowl party - but I don't think it will.
And how about these amazing little vintage sneakers!! I couldn't pass these up. Levi can barely squeeze his pudgy little feet in them. We had to go sans socks to get them on. Oh these boys...chubby big feet.
Also - what do you think of that braided rug? I fell in love with it at an estate sale last summer and thought it would be perfect for "the nursery". We still haven't re-done any of the boys rooms yet though. Maybe this winter?












Shirt: vintage Health-tex, thrifted | Jeans: Levi's, thrifted by Cait I think? | Sneakers: vintage, thrifted

Linking up with Little Vintage Style and Small Style...

{how about a vote for this vintage kiddo? two clicks}

3 comments:

  1. sweet little bubs. loving the kicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome finds! i wouldn't pass those sneakers up either. and i love the rug, my mom had one just like it in our house growing up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...