Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello Fall



The apple farm around the corner from my parents sells homemade apple cider donuts. And they are amazing. They opened for the season today, and I'm pretty sure we were their first customers.
The air was so crisp & cool {and wet} today...ahhh - so looking forward to fall.

We also stopped at a garage sale and I got this sweet vintage Schwinn 10 speed for $10!! Yay - I'm so excited that I found a 10 speed in this style. I can actually ride it on the roads {& hills} around here. {And yes, I know it's a man's bike...that just means it's nice & tall for me}.


6 comments:

  1. i made a fall "to do" list. i'm so excited too...although, i do love summer i'm still very excited for fall. *yay*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, killer steal with the schwinn!

    um, the apple orchard near us has been open since aug. 27th, and i was making myself wait until it felt like fall... really should have gone today. their cinnamon donuts are to diiiieee for.

    haha - vword: grangutm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bike! What a great deal. I will be going over to your parents' later this week to drop off a meal... will definitely be picking up some of those donuts. Yummy.

    Have a great week!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum and YUM!!

    want both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those donuts look sooooo yummy!
    I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...