Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Fashion Week: Day 6

{I wasn't feeling great while taking these pictures - a lot of them seem so serious.} This outfit isn't anything too stellar - but it's warm & comfy - perfect for fall. I love this sweater - it is silk cashmere - so soft and comfy. And the boots - my fav. Cait gave them to me a couple of years ago for Christmas and I fell in love. How she finds such rad vintage shoes for my big feet is amazing {I wear size 10. Yea, I know.}.
I absolutely love this building. The brick walls and mustard trim are fantastic.








{My photog was making fun of me and making me laugh in this last picture. Love him.}

sweater: banana republic, thrifted | tank: target | jeans: target | boots: vintage, gift from Cait | scarf: calista miakoda | earrings: gift from Marsie | necklace: gift from Cait

See other lovelies at:


{How about a little vote-lovin'? Two clicks}

14 comments:

  1. I wear size 10 too! Haha I need a friend like yours to find me some awesome shoes...it's hard work! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this building? it IS awesome.
    and i love that last picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. You just cannot be any cuter! By the way, you kinda look like Katie Holmes. :)

    I love the outift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wear a ten, which is so hard to find thrifting. That sweater sounds amazing and I love the scarf in your hair. I always try and feel like it's going to slip out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are cute and I love your head wrap!! Pretty way to accessorize the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boots! that scarf! those are things that could make any outfit amazing. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet building! love that scarf. love comfy sweaters! that's what fall's all abouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this comfy outfit. and i HEAR you about double digit shoe size. i, too, am a size 10.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that lil necklace! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the detailing. It really makes the outfit. That necklace is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely looks perfect for fall! I love how all your outfits are so put together and perfectly accessorized. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! It's those kind of outfits that I want to live in. You look darling :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...