Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Fashion Week: Day 3

It is starting to look a bit like fall around here...reds, golds, and purples peeking out here and there. It's my favorite time to go for walks in the woods. Cool, crisp air. Crunching leaves. Color everywhere. {I do not normally dress like this to go for walks in the woods...}.
I am super excited that my big seester, her husband and little LadyCakes come home today!! I've missed them much while they've been out traveling the country. How does a bonfire, apple crisp and coffee sound?
{And ughh...my internet has been slower than molasses the last couple of days and it's driving me bonkers!!}









dress: vintage, thrifted | belt: thrifted | boots: target | tights: target | scarf: calista miakoda | earrings: SEED | ring: from Cait

See other lovelies at:


{How about a vote for this stylin' mama? Two clicks}

17 comments:

  1. you are SO cute! and i really want to copy this outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is doing such cute things with scarfs today, you included! That ring is an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots, Manda! I've been hoping to thrift some cool boots since I can't stand paying full price, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Boo.

    See you tomorrow at MOPS!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that ring!! And great boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph - I've been searching & searching for good boots when I go thrifting - no luck. So I finally gave up and bought new ones. {And now I'll probably end up finding some when I go thrifting...}

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the way you've done your hair with that scarf! I cant wait to try that when my hair is long again... in 40 years or so. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are darling! And that ring is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit head to toe!! And love your hair. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Boots, and I love the ring, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your dress (and apple crisp). Today was the first fall-like day here. If only that didn't mean inches and inches of rain. Fall where you are looks glorious though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty in white! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ring is so precious! It's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute. this fall fashion week is fun. i just joined in today. liked your little disclaimer about not normally dressing like this for walks in the woods...hhehe :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're such a cute hairdo pro. i always give up after about 12 bobby pins...
    ready for my apple crisp bonfire! woot woot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. CUTE outfit! I love that little ring.

    You remind me of Maggie Gyllenhaal! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, wow -- i really, really like your hair. that last shot? how do you put it up like that?

    also, i second the maggie gyllenhaal, with a little bit of carrie fisher (which i think is significantly influenced by the princess-leia-ish tunic =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooooh, this outfit is my favorite of yours, so far! That top is absolutely lovely, and you do a great job of fitting it with that belt. I also love the brightly colored headscarf! Two thumbs way up. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...