Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Fashion Week: Day 2

I know this outfit doesn't scream fall - but the heat, o my this fall heat. In the 80's today. You can't expect me to get all cozied up...I hate being hot.
This dress is another fun vintage thrift find. It is very comfy and it would be great for breastfeeding - it has a zipper down the front. Nifty. And again - dress with pockets - love!
It kind of reminds me of an airline stewardess dress...peanuts anyone?







dress: vintage, thrifted | boots: target | earrings: SEED | ring: vintage, from Cait

Join in:


{How about a vote for this stylin' mama? Two clicks}

9 comments:

  1. awesome dress in a great color. i don't know what you're talking about, but your whole getup definitely says fall to me -- the boots, the ring, the hair, all of it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome detailing on that dress!! i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little stewardess! i'll take those buttery twist pretzels, please!
    i don't think i've ever seen those boots before...? nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress was made for you! And I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZIPPER FRONT. I need. Love this and you look so natural posing! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl! This dress is beautiful! I LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not a stewardess, you're just cute! And dresses with pockets are the beeeest.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...