Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Prayers

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

My family would greatly appreciate your prayers right now. Yesterday there was a terrible fire at my grandparents home.


My heart aches for my grandparents, for my family. It all seems so surreal. I just want to wake up and have this be a horrible nightmare.
My baby sister wrote a beautiful post. You can see it here.
It is hard to find words to express my sadness. I am trying hard to release my fears and anxiety about Grampa to Jesus.
Please just keep praying. There is so much power in prayer. I am so thankful for my Gramma's steadfast faith in Jesus. For the example she has been in her 93 years. And I am praying for Grampa - to find his true comfort and healing in Jesus.
We are finding comfort in Him. And in the love you are pouring out to our family.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your family. Your Grandmother was such a blessing to us while we were at Albion. Such an example of faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for you and your family. I believe totally in the power of prayer and trust the Lord to help you all through this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Manda. We are praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!!! i'm so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...