Friday, August 19, 2011

Bit of Luck


Have you ever found a four leaf clover? In all my 30 years - I never have. ;) We were sitting in the grass at my brother-in-law & sister-in-law's house last night - enjoying a warm summer evening and I noticed all the clovers around. So I commented on how I'd never found one before - which prompted everyone to start looking for one. About a minute after we started, Cait found one. Then a bit after that my niece, Sarah, found one. Cait another. Sarah another. Mike one {pictured above}. My niece, Kailey, one. Me? Zero.
It's given me a new item for my "bucket list" - find a four leaf clover!
Have a lucky weekend! I'll be spending mine looking for four leaf clovers!


{how about a vote for this unlucky girl? two clicks}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...