Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vintage Button Hair Pins

I don't think of myself as a very crafty person. I love seeing all the neat-o things people can make. I look at things and think to myself, oh I could make that. But the actually getting around to it...rarely happens. I'd much rather be baking some delicious treat in the kitchen. So when I do craft something, I'm really proud of myself. So I'm going to show it off.

For her birthday, Lyndsay said that she wanted some cute hair things to keep her hair off her face. She suggested that maybe I could have my step-daughter, Cait, make something for her since Cait is a very crafty person. But I thought, hey I can do this. I will do this. And a month and a half after her birthday {eek!} - Lynz got these...made by moi!







{Vintage buttons from Cait - of course!}

I need to make some for myself now!

3 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! I love vintage buttons...I may have to try this myself sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, what an cute and easy idea! We may need to try that around our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mand...i want some cute hair things to keep my hair off my face... ;)
    soopa cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...