Thursday, July 14, 2011

Levi's Vintage Style: Diaper Shirt

I love this little vintage diaper shirt. The giraffes are so cute. It's a little on the snug side for Levi - but I couldn't have him not wear it at all. Now that I have some pictures of him in it - I might hang it on the wall in his room for a while {once we get around to finishing it!!}.









Shirt: vintage {no tag} - gift from Cait
Diaper: Flip
Cheesey Face: goldfish {aka: photo shoot bribery}

Linking up with Hart + Sew's Little Vintage Style and Mama Loves Papa's Small Style.

{can you please give my blog a vote? two clicks}

8 comments:

  1. Haha, goldfish are SO darn HANDY! I'm always bribing Cohen with them...

    Love the top and him!! He's a real looker..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! actually your whole blog is adorable :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe - he is so cute with his belly showing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Another mom with 3 boys, I love your site already! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've seen a shirt like that since I was a baby myself. I love it!! It's super sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, adorable little shirt- love the giraffes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha, i have to use bribery quite often myself! one of favorites things are little ones dressed down to their diapers, just being babies instead of mini-grown ups... and this shirt is super sweet and worthy to be hung on the wall, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...