Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Weekend



July is National Ice Cream Month - that means you get to eat ice cream every day! Hope you have a lovely weekend. We'll be busy packing to go spend a week in one of my favorite places!

Lovely links to share:
:: I cannot wait to try this cake. I may need to postpone packing so I can make this.
:: Such a creative gift idea.
:: I just love looking at these tiny shoes.
:: I am obsessed with these bikes.

Fav blog quote: "I swear the nicest thing you can do for someone with young kids is babysit their children." - Jordan from Oh Happy Day!


Last day to enter the giveaway!!

{how about a vote for us? two clicks}

-xoxo-

1 comment:

  1. ..i bet you wanted to make out with that ice cream.
    ..i cannot wait til you bake that cake.
    ..i know someone you can buy a pair of those tiny shoes for!
    ..sweeger needs a boxcycle.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...