Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Weekend


{Photo by my one true love}

Hope you're having a lovely weekend and staying cool. It's heating up in our neck of the woods {ugh...not liking that}. We're spending our weekend watching the farmer cut & bale the fields next to our house {Lincoln could do this for hours!}, pool crashing, sipping lemonade, and hopefully I'll be getting a date night with my love!

Some lovely links to share...

:: I love the toys in this shop

:: USB Typewriters? So cool...

:: These greeting cards make me laugh.

:: Are you a cat lover? Perhaps you need one of these.

:: My sister and brother-in-law have a stack of logs in their living room; I'm tempted to go over sometime and paint them like this when they're not there. {Too cute!}

:: Such a cute gift wrap idea.

:: A refreshing summer drink.

-xoxo-

{can you please give my blog a little vote lovin'? two clicks}

1 comment:

  1. ..lovely picture! i've been enjoying all the golden fields when we're out & about.
    ..old toots woulda loved one of those cubby thingers.
    ..those logs are a-mazing. do it!
    ..make me that drink.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...