Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!



Hope you had a fun day celebrating our Independence! I love the fourth of July...it's like a big theme party for the whole country to join in - dress in your red, white & blue, eat your good ole American food, and spend some time with family & friends!

Did you get out and see fireworks? We didn't today. Our boys were tuckered out from spending the weekend at our cottage and going to family parties. {Thankfully my uncle put on a great show last weekend at my cousin's graduation party so I did get to see some recently! I love fireworks!}

More to come on our fourth fun...

I'm so thankful for our freedoms and for those who have sacrificed for them!

3 comments:

  1. what sweet little boys. i love that mal is leaning on linc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cute pic. we did see the fireworks but as soon as it ended Hendrix passed out. wayyy passed his bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to do each kid in a different color for the fourth! I was struggling trying to find red/white/blue outfits for each of mine- ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...