Saturday, June 11, 2011

Garage Sale Finds


I love garage sale season!! Here in WNY we get about four good months of garage sales. I always dream about what it would be like to live somewhere warm where garage sales could happen year round. I don't get to nearly as many as I would like to because it is just hard with little ones. And estate sales, pretty much off limits unless you get a sitter.

I found these pretties Memorial Weekend.


Cute little pin cushion that had two vintage diaper pins stuck in it!


A nice vintage hand mirror.


Vintage record player - unbelievable score for me! It was on my list and it was exactly what I wanted: vintage, small, in a case.

Total spent: $1.75. Sweet!


{how about a little vote? two clicks}

3 comments:

  1. oh i love great garage sale finds! good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. score! also, convenient as your seester has been on the lookout for a pincushion...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...