Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dinner & Dessert

Got together with the family tonight for dinner & dessert. The weather was perfect, the food scrumptious, the company even better! I love hanging out with my family {even if dinner is late!}


Creamy Pasta Primavera....recipe from here...adapted a bit {grilled all veggies & chicken, added seasoning & garlic to sauce}.


Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies - inspired by this. {Thanks for the link Craigers - move back home and enjoy our dinner & dessert with us!} So, so good!

The entertainment for the evening? Watching Justin mow the lawn with Lincoln {he always tries to get someone on the lawn mower} while trying to drink coffee!!

And now I'm nursing a fat lip....Lincoln {accidently} head butted me while I was putting him to bed. Ughh.


{can you vote for me please? two clicks}

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear we're worth a late dinner!
    linc, the little bully!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...