Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten :: May

Linking up with Rebekah's Ten on Ten Project again. Why don't you join in on the fun?





















1. Making rice krispies treats to take to the volunteers at Northgate's MOPS program. {Yes, that is the first thing I did this morning...} 2. Oh my Oram's. Maple frosted goodness. Thank you mom & dad for bringing us this souvenir from your trip to Lyndsay's. 3. Pink with envy. I want a magnolia tree so badly!! {I drive past this tree pretty much everyday...it's in someone's yard, is it okay that I took pictures of their tree?} 4. Levi wiped out from morning MOPS. 5. Lunch. Leftover reuben panini. Yum. 6. Lincoln's preschool class went on a field trip to a local greenhouse and he brought me back these! 7. Levi in his Levi's. 8. Work...busiest time of the whole year. My little brain is going crazy. 9. The best part of my day was going outside and laying around with the boys. I love living in the country! 10. The perfect pick me up, chocolate covered coffee beans!!


ten on ten button

21 comments:

  1. hi- love you day...
    how cute is levi in his levi's...!!

    love the photo of your boys in the grass...

    we live in the english countryside- from the beaches of australia...and we love it!

    nice to meet you via 10 on 10...

    Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap! i keep meaning to do the 10 on 10, but i always forget! i love your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 10 on 10 is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. The sleeping baby photo. So, so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm with rachel, i keep forgetting to do mine! your pics are pretty - did you get a new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Victoria - I love that you noticed!! I actually used my father-in-law's camera. We switched with him because he had a wedding to shoot over the weekend, and this camera that I took the pictures with doesn't always shoot {very frustrating}. But I said to Mike, I love how these pictures turned out - I want a Canon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pics, love the boys in the grass/flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done! i just couldn't do it today...killer headache & a 2 hour nap won over taking pics. i'm kinda jealous you still had orams...did you get more than us?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the boys in the flowers is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I eat my way through your day!

    I love the picture of the kids in the tall flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great photos! I love the one of that little tush in those Levi's - too cute! I had fun linking up for the first time and stumbling upon your blog. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those two laying in the flowers - too cute! Oh and now I'm craving rice krispy treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh, Manda... I have been craving a reuben for weeks and now I.must.have.one.

    (and chocolate-covered coffee beans)

    I just love that photo of Levi. So precious!

    Have a great day!!
    Steph


    ps - I love the photo of you and your mom in the last post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great set! love the kids in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great set! my favorite is the kids in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh man!! the laying in the field photo is calling to me!! great set mand :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. fantastic photos, the boys in the field are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these. I always forget to do the 10 on 10. Maybe next month. I love Levi in his Levi's.
    I just stumbled upon your blog, looking forward to reading more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of these. What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...