Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ten On Ten

Joining in again in the fun of Ten on Ten. {A photo an hour for ten hours on the tenth.}





















1. Sleep-in-Sunday. The time I came into the kitchen this morning. Michael gets the boys up and going on Sunday mornings so I can sleep in a little bit before church. 2. The boys playing outside on Daddy's lawn mower. 3. Volunteered in the church nursery this morning - I love playing with all the vintage toys! 4. Getting pretty little vintage dresses ready for the Etsy store. 5. Lincoln James - the face of boyhood. 6. Breakfast for dinner - whole wheat french toast! 7. Yay for painted toes! Yay for flip flops! 8. Levi relaxing at Mimi & Pop's 9. We dyed eggs today. 10. Every night, Michael makes me a chai latte. Cause he loves me. And I love him.

Want to do it? Check it out:
ten on ten button

20 comments:

  1. I love that chatter phone!
    Isn't it so nice to have a day to sleep in?!
    Great pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fisher price phone brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the #5 photo. Such an impish grin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love french toast, flip flops and painted toes! And that hubby is a keeper...mine is making me cookies right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures...looks like a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ..love those boys! ..love that polk-a-dot dress! ..i totally need to paint my toes! wanna do it for me?? ..yay for wonderful hubs! ..xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Sunday! Makin me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just watched ToyStory 3 tonight and that telephone reminded me of the movie instantly. It looks like you had a very nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lincoln James - the face of boyhood and Breakfast for dinner were my favs from your pictures today. I love close up pictures of kids faces, because you can see their childhood in there eyes. That sounds funny, but you get what I mean.

    And the french toast picture made me want some.

    Best,

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the old school fisher price phone!!!! your boys are so cute! fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! The first is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. we have that phone and a similar new clock. love your pictures and what cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay for flip flops, indeed! I'm super jealous. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omgeez... the french toast looks divine...

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay for warm weather!! love your photos mand - and confession. i thought of you when i saw those dishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh those flip flops are too cute. And your boys are just plain adorable. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh man, that chai latte looks fabulous. Also - your French toast?? YUM. And your little men - want to squeeze them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this!

    That first picture totally drew me in. Great 10!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...