Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Weekend

Today in Western New York, the weather is dreamy! We're having a great weekend so far. We've been out thrifting {some amazing finds I can't wait to show off}, playing outside, cleaning up the yard a bit. Lovely. It's been too long since we've basked in the sunshine.

Started this morning off with some warm delicious coffee cake.


The boys spent the morning tromping through the field with their wooden guns. {Cai was really impressed with the rotted out squash he found}. My baby punk loves to swing!


Aunt Gingie and Uncle Andy gave the boys some gardening tools for Christmas and I am putting them to work!! {Especially since I can't do anything for another whole week with these stitches in my leg!}


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


{can you please vote for me? two clicks!}

1 comment:

  1. YUM. that looks delish. your boys are so handsome!! but...stitches?? boo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...