Thursday, December 2, 2010

six months



Sweet little Levi had his six month check up today (we're a couple weeks past the 6 month mark though). This little guy is a great babes. Although he's been going through a grumpy/fussy phase the last week and a half, he's normally quite well behaved. Happy, smiling, go with the flow. He's been a good sleeper - just like his older brothers (as any good Pierce will be, right Fabs?). I love my little Levi and want to eat his cheeks every day!!

And here's the stats:
(I always say I have a small, medium and large with my boys. They've always stayed within their range for weight & height; however, Levi's trying to out do his brother and takes the cake for weight on the six month mark!)

Weight: 19 lbs. 15 oz.
Height: 29 1/4

Lincoln (at 6 months):
Weight: 18 lbs. 6 oz.
Height: 27

Malacai (at 6 months):
Weight: 19 lbs.
Height: 29 1/2

4 comments:

  1. That's some chub you got there, mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I re-read that and it totally sounds like I'm talking about you. NOT.TALKING.'BOUT.YOU. Just needed to clarify.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa. That made my day!!! And I do have some chub...more to love though, right? (Need to stop baking, but I just can't!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love little chubs! perhaps he could share some tips with faba...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...