Tuesday, November 30, 2010

randomness

The boys got haircuts last night. It takes three of us to do this. Cait cuts. I bribe (with candy & movies) and hold heads. Mike bathes and de-hairs.
- -
Levi is sooooo grumps right now. (That was the understatement of the year, grumps doesn't even begin to describe it). Something is going on with kid. Don't know if it's teething, illness, food issues again (a combination of it all?). Five straight days of it. I'm trying to make it till Thursday when he has a doctors appointment.
- -
I wish when my husband got texts like this: Please pray for the rapture to happen now because I cannot take Levi's unhappiness any longer he would book a babysitter and take me out for the evening - or maybe even until Levi's phase passes. (And when he reads this - in about 2 weeks - he'll say, you should have just told me and I would have done it. And I know I should. But I don't. I just keep waiting to see if one day he'll be able to read my mind.)
- -
Chinese food always makes me feel gross & sick after eating it. And yet I keep eating it....what is wrong with me?
- -
I cannot believe it is December 1st tomorrow!! I'm excited to put up my Advent Calendar tonight!! Thanks again Auntie Marmo...you are the best big sis ever!
- -

While trying to take a decent photo of the boys, Linc said, "cheeeeeeese" throughout the entire shoot. Finally he was quiet and then declared, "the battery on my cheese just ran out." (Decent photo never happened)

7 comments:

  1. HA! I love that Linco line!

    - - I am the same exact way. I'll pout & sulk and try to get Doug to react a certain way, when really... if I would just use my words, life would be so much simpler for all of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese food is bad-good. I love it so good, but it hates me so bad. And yet, I cannot stop myself.

    However.

    I would give up Chinese entirely if we had a decent Vietnamese or Thai place that was less than an hour away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lincoln looks so much like Eggy. Both boys are adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i finished eating chinese, and then saw this post. at least there was plenty of broccoli...

    your munchkins are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haa! i love those little cheesers.
    bring the boys over to hang out with fabs & you guys can go out for chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your husband is not that bright, just tell him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, WHEN will husband's start reading minds? We would all be so much happier. Love your winter shots!
    PS- In case you need an idea for dinner tonight, my word is "progie"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...