Saturday, October 9, 2010

a come back?

"Well here I am. I don't know how to say this.
The only thing I know is awkward silence."

Anyone know what those lyrics are from? It will shock my socks off if anyone knows it (without googling it) besides Sarah Kue. Thought it seemed appropriate for this blog since there has been a lot of awkward silence. Okay, maybe not awkward, but definitely a lot of silence.

To sum it up: first, the horrible pregnancy. Then the horrible recovery period (not so much from child birth, just one ailment after another. I seriously feel like I spent the six-eight weeks after Levi was born at some doctors appointment or another). And then? Just life and blog-laziness. Will I be back now? We shall see. Hopefully, since this is pretty much the only way I document anything going on with the boys. And it will force me to take pictures of my sweet babes. And maybe do some videos of Cai-guy while he still has his super sweet baby voice. The second and third children get so neglected when it comes to photos & videos.

Major events: Lincoln started preschool! He loves it. I love that it's right around the corner. I can pull out of my driveway at the time it starts and be there on time!


Obviously, the first day of preschool is a very serious event. And this picture pretty much sums up trying to do any photos with Cai. He'll pause for a half a second and then he's done.

My major event: Fall! I get to enjoy it this year. (I'm not in bed - puking & half dead). Yay!! So I'll be doing that (the enjoying thing - not the half-dead thing). Lots of pumpkins, lots of apple cider, lots of apple cider donuts, lots of crisp air and lots of leaf piles with these munchkins...



*photos fixed (I hope)

13 comments:

  1. woot woot! welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. [know those lyrics?] you definitely need to work on the photos. j said give him your login info & he'll fix em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, they're sorta fixed right now. i need to see how he does it though. cause they're not bigger when you click on them, like yours.
    ughh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! :) Speaking of photos - why do mine look fuzzy on my blog?? Yours and Marla's don't seem to have the same problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura - my pictures on blogger annoy me soo much! They never look right. I'm not sure what the deal is, but blogger seems to have issues with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do so wish you would enable your email address in your profile so that when you leave me comments i could email you back. :(

    i will bring some sling samples to mops tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do you even do that?? (yes, i'm that blog-stupid that i don't know...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freakish!!

    Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray hooray a new post :) Welcome back to the blogging world.
    Thanks for a recent photo of the boys! I love the photo of Linco ready for school.

    Are the lyrics from Jimmy Eat world? I'm trying really hard to think of it. If i'm not mistaken the next words are "Your eyelids clo--se when you're around me"...am I right???? I wanna be right :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haa. saves the day. but you are right about the next line...so you shocked my socks off by knowing that!! (the song is "freakish" - that was Sar responding above you).
    i've got a post in mind to do just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome back!! i missed you! cute pics of the boys in the leaves!! levi is getting so big. colden wants to play with his little buddy soon. cider and donut? you dressing up the kiddos?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey victoria! yes, we are planning on going to the cider & donut, and yes, we are planning on dressing up the boys - as long as i have the costumes ready by then. eek...i'm running out of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, so darn cute. Leaf piles make the best backdrop eh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...