Tuesday, August 11, 2009

twenty eight

last week i turned the big 2-8! i spent the morning at kingdom bound with my big seester watching justin's band, relevant worship, play. and taking lincoln on rides for the first time ever! he loved it. and i spent the evening eating icecream cake. (mike also took me canoe camping over the weekend for my birthday, more to come on that experience!).
i just had to share photos of some of the super cute vintage birthday presents i got. love them!!

vintage cake carrier from mooms

vintage casserole dish from my love

vintage glasses from craigie-eggie
(front & back)

and i just got my very own reusies in the mail today - thanks lyx!!

i will try to do better on posting. it's so hard to post during the summer, so much going on!

4 comments:

  1. Manda...
    28! oh my goodness, I feel old!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your b-day presents but me being the baking girl that I am I just love the cake carrier !!!!!!! How cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ms. teresa!! i love my cake carrier. i've used it a couple of times already. and every time i use it, i think this is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. three words for these amazing goodies:
    totally rad awesome.
    that casserole dish is simply amazing. if it disappears, it's not at my house.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...