Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy pappy's day

i love my daddy. he has always been there for us kiddos. he leads by example. he loves jesus, he loves his family, he loves life. he is strong. he is caring. he is fun. he is a superb grandpa.


from my dad i learned that most important in life, is to love and serve jesus. to love and take care of your family. to work hard. to be organized. to laugh often. to never spend more on your credit card than you can pay each month. that if you're too rambunctious in the car, you might get your heads knocked together. that life is not fair, and it's no carnival either. that you need a little bit of ice cream every day.


i am blessed by my dad. love you pops!

3 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness...look at cute little dad! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so sweet, makes me want to cry. You do have a great dad!!! You are adorable in that picture. I love the comment that Linc made about the chub down. Kids have such a way with words, dont they??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ms. teresa! glad you're reading & commenting on my blog!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...