Monday, March 23, 2009

what i've been doing

i haven't been as faithful in my blogging as i had been doing (so far, 11 posts in march alone...holy cats!). here's why (aside from normal things that you don't want to read about/see pictures of...like me working, or me changing diapers, or me pleading with little people to eat, or me pleading with a little person to pee-pee in the potty, or me just sitting with a dazed look on my face because i have a two year old and a one year old...):

i was hanging out with these super cool cats as much as i could while they were around. we did super fun things like play games, laugh, take silly pictures of ourselves (we love our 'chothers), eat lots of yummy food, laugh, go to parties, play games, talk, laugh...

welcome home to laurdie, craiggers and gingy!
(no, of course those aren't their real names)

i look soo hot in baby ties

on the way to the relevant worship concert

thoughts that crossed my mind while browsing through these pictures:
• why didn't i get the skinny gene??!
• lyndsay's hair cut is so stinkin' cute it makes me want to chop mine and give up on this whole grow-out-my-hair process


hello, we have no upper leeps
(craig looked at me while we were posing and said, "mand, you don't look any different". yea. nice. because i really don't have an upper lip when i smile.)

bunny shoulders
(yea, it's the new thing, start doing it)

3 comments:

  1. your hair is looking so lovely! don't chop it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally looks like mar is flicking off the camera in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bunny shoulders! we so funny.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...